Club Penguin Gary Tracker
We will update this Club Penguin Gary Tracker once we find Gary. Keeping visiting back or don’t close this web page, so you can find Gary on club penguin at the first time.
According the following great club penguin cheats to find Gary on Club Penguin:
1. Refresh this Gray Tracker every few seconds in order to miss the great chance to find Gary.
2. Usually Mammoth, Frozen, and Blizzard are very crowded so Gary very likes to go on. But he will only stay on those servers with 10-15 minutes. So you should try to log your penguin on those servers again and again.
3. Gary’s penguin is blue and wears a white professor coat and glasses, you can identify him by knowing that.
4. When Gary was on Club Penguin server, he always crowded then makes the room is full. If that leads you can’t click him but you can try to check the “user in room” list, there will be a big smiling face next to his penguin name.
5. As long as Club Penguin says Gary is on, he is usually on all day. So never give up!
6. Gary likes to go to the Tallest Mountain room, to save your time you can check that room to find him with ease.
7. If you want to receive a free autographed background, please click “Add to Buddyy List” button.
Our Club Penguin Gary tracker is always being updated after Gary’s location on Club Penguin. You can know the newest situation about Gary’s location. It’s the fastest, easiest way to help you!