Club Penguin Mission 1 Cheats
This is the newest club penguin mission 1 cheats here. You can watch the video to walk through the club penguin mission 1. You can read the word guide for this mission to beat it!
The great reporter of the Club Penguin Times - Aunt Arctic is so upset, because some of her puffles are in trouble! The puffles were missing an hour ago. They have hidden in Aunt Arctic's camera bag when she was going to take a picture for Club Penguin Times. Of course her camera was gone too! Would you like to help her?
1. Talk to Aunt Arctic. Then go to the Ice Rink and pick up the photographs of a green puffle. Drop them into your inventory. Go back the Aunt Arctic's Igloo and give the photographs to her.
2. Go to the Pet Shop, use the secret code to find out the answer: how many pairs of socks.
3. Enter the Sport Shop to talk with G and tell him your answer. Get the spy gadgets: a life preserver shooter and a grappling hook.
4. Go to the Iceberg then save all of the penguins on the island.
5. Go to the Ski Mountain and help the brown penguin repair his telescope with your spy phone. Look through telescope and go back.
6. Go to the Tallest Mountain then use the grappling hook to climb to the mountain top. Now you have found the missing puffles.
Go back the Aunt Arctic's Igloo and as a reward for finishing the club penguin mission 1, you get a medal of excellence. Aunt Arctic has enclosed a special letter to you.