Club Penguin Mission 10 Cheats
Club Penguin Mission 10 is a team mission. To finish mission 10 you have to work well with Gary, Jet Pack (you have met him on mission 2) and Rookie (you have known him on mission 3 and mission 7). You will been assigned as Mission Leader. You'll be in charge of the entire mission, you must make sure the trap is in place. It's your job to make sure the other agents are prepared.
Words cheats for club penguin mission 10:
1. Talk with Gary, take the solar panel from box of odds and ends.
2. Go to the Town and into the Gift Shop. Talk with the penguin. Help him clean up the store (take the clothes, the box and the table, put them on the outside).
3. Back to the Gift Shop and talk with Rookie. Put solar panel on the Magnet 3000.
4. Click on the solar panel, using the soldering iron, make a path from each colored circle at the bottom of the panel to its matching point on the circuit board.
5. Go to the Light House, get a pail of cream soda Go to the Beach. Talk with Jet Pack. Give the it to him.
6. Click on the Help scrip, try to divide the liquid until you reach the end.
7. Go to the Dock, talk with the penguin then get the rope.
8. Go to the Night Club, put the rope on the pulley. Click on the lever.
9. Fix the G's contraptions - using your Spy Phone Tool to remove the panel, then click on it. Align all the gears.
10. Go to the Dock then answer the phone. Find the Crab behind the tree.
11. Answer the phone, go back to the Night Club. Click on the lever then answer your phone again.
12. Hold down your left mouse bottom, and move your mouse to let the lights shine on the solar panel.
13. Talk with Jet Pack, Rookie and Gary.
Here is the mission 10 video walk through: