Club Penguin Mission 4 Cheats
Club Penguin Mission 4 is a club penguin mission about avalanche rescue. Many penguins have trapped on a cliff on the Ski Hill's avalanche, G hope you can find and rescue them. To accept mission 4 you have to finished club penguin mission 1, mission 2 and mission 3. The key of the rescue is that find the right path to find where are the missing penguins.
Here is the word guide for mission 4:
1. Talk to G and know more details about the mission.
2. Get the Life Preserver Shooter on the Gadget Room.
3. Get a belt from a Green Penguin Model on the Sport Shop.
4. Find a rope (it is on a red ship) on the Light House.
5. Get the Fishing Pole on the Ski Lodge.
6. Go to the outside (Ski Lodge). click on the White Fur to pick it up behind the Brown Penguin. Then talk with him.
7. Click on the Ski Life and repair it with the belt.
8. Go to the Mountain (Ski Hill). Click on the trail.
9. Here you have to find out the right paths, club penguin will change the answer per several days. You can try this answer: Middle, Left, Right, Middle, Right.
10. Put the Fishing Pole on the Life Preserver Shooter, then put the rope on it too.
11. Click on the cliff with your new Life Preserver Shooter.
12. Bump the branch on the right to fall. Rescue the penguin on the tree, then rescue the penguin under the branch.
13. Put a penguin on the tree back, rescue the penguin under the tree with another penguin. Then rescue the penguin on the tree again.
14. Now there are 3 penguins on your LifeSavers. Put them near the rock on the left of screen one by one. And they will push the big rock down.
15. Rescue them one by one again, then rescue the last penguin.
16. Talk with G again and give the White Fur to him.
If you don't like to read words, here is the video (on Youtube) walk-through for club penguin mission 4: