Club Penguin Mission 5 Cheats
Club Penguin Mission 5 is Secret of the Fur, in the mission you should help Gary to solve the mystery of the white fur that you found it in Club Penguin Mission 4. The newest mission video walk-through cheats and word guide are below for everyone who have not finished mission 5.
Words guide for club penguin mission 5:
1. Meet G in the Gadget Room and talk with him.
2. Click on the Furensic Analyzer and use the comb on your Spy Phone to hackle the fur.
3. Put the white fur into the Furensic Analyzer.
4. Go to the Plaza and into the Plaza Shop.
5. Talk with the Green Penguin and pick up a Hot Sauce, a Hot Chocolate and a box of Plaza on the Checkout Counter, and a candle on the Dinner Table.
6. Go to the Ski Village and into the Ski Lodge.
7. Go to the map of fishing. Bring Blue Penguin his plaza.
8. Go to the Town and into the Coffee Shop.
9. Talk with Brown Penguin, click on the chocolate machine and fix it with your Spy Phone Tools. Then make a cup of hot chocolate.
10. Go to HQ and into Gadget Room. Pick up the fan (AC 1000) into your inventory.
11. Go to the Beach. Pick up a fishnet then into the Light House, pick up the rope on the Red Ship. And put the rope and the fishnet together to make an excellent trap.
12. Click on the Red Penguin and Yellow Penguin to listen to them talk with "Something". Go upstairs and use the AC 1000 to get the floating oil drum.
13. Use the forfex on the Spy Phone to snip the rope on the oil drum. Pick up the oil drum.
14. Visit HQ and into the Gadget Room again. Talk with G and put the hot chocolate, oil drum and Hot Sauce into Furensic Analyzer.
15. Get the yellow glass from Furensic Analyzer.
16. Go to Ski Lodge, talk with Blue Penguin under the sofa, then go to the map of fishing.
17. Put your excellent trap on the tree, put candle on the fishnet.
18. Pick up the fur and catch the crab back to Gadget Room. Give the crab to Gary then put the fur into Furensic Analyzer.
Check out the video walk through for club penguin mission 5, if you don't like to read the words.