Club Penguin Mission 7 Cheats
Club Penguin Mission 7 is need you fix the Clock Tower in time. The Clock has been broken by Herbert P.Bear and Red Crab. Collecting the parts of the Clock Tower: a target, a spring, a gear. Club Penguin Mission 7 Cheats are below you can watch youtube video and read the words manual.
Mission 7 words manual:
1. Talk with Gary. Click on the monitor then back.
2. Into the Gadget Room and take the life ring then go to the Dock.
3. Talk with the Blue Penguins, play with them and get their target.
4. Go to the Beach and pick up the Green Plastic Cask.
5. Go to the Snow Forts and collect some snow with Green Plastic Cask.
6. Go to the Town and talk with Green Puffle - who worked together during the Mission 3. Get the a picture of the gear.
7. Into the Pizza and pick up the piano score near the piano.
8. Go to the Stage and click on the piano. Put the piano score on the piano then play it.
9. Give the picture of gear and Green Plastic Cask to Yellow Puffle. He will make a snow gear.
10. Take the snow gear. Go back to HQ.
11. Find the Invention Cabinet then click on Electromagnet 2000 (the second one). Click one of the button (anyone is OK).
12. Back to HQ. Talk with Gary.
13. Click on Electromagnet 2000 again, set the button with 'KEY'.
14. Take Electromagnet 2000 and go to the Ice Berg.
15. Find the spring on the sea, put Electromagnet 2000 near it to get it.
16. Go to Gadget Room, freeze the snow gear and heat the freezing spring with Test Chamber.
17. Go to the Snow Forts and click on the Clock Tower and fix it.
If you have any questions watch the video below. It can help you walk through club penguin mission 7.