Club Penguin Mission 8 Cheats
Club Penguin Mission 8 needs you to find out the source of the tremors. Herbert is causing the tremors on purpose. The Gift Shop has sunk so fix it first. Then discover Herbert's plan and stop him at any cost. Investigate the tunnels and track him down. Also, search for this missing map, it is crucial.
Here is the club penguin cheats (words guide) for mission 8:
1. Talk with G. Get the brown hat and wooden hammer on the wall.
2. Go to the Beach, pick up the steel mesh on the outside of the Light House. Into the Light House and talk with the penguin and take some balloons.
3. Go to the Ski Village and into the Winter Shop. Get the Iron Nails.
4. Go to the Dock. Talk with Herbert then pick up the light.
5. Follow the piece of map to the Pizza. Talk with the Green Penguin who are reading the newspaper.
6. Into the Pizza Shop and buy double meat pizza. Give it to the Green Penguin and get the piece of map.
7. Go back to Gadget Room and talk with G. Take the Super Helium.
8. Go to the Town and into the Coffee Shop. Talk with the penguin and help him to clean up all the cookies. Get one cookies form him.
9. Go back to the Town and give the hat and the cookies to Green Puffle. Pick up the piece of map.
10. Fix the Gift Shop. (Put a balloon on the Super Helium, then put the balloon on the Gift Shop. Put the steel mesh under the Gift Shop. Stick the steel mesh with iron nails. You will have to be a little faster. Those balloons don't last very long.)
11. Go to the Dock and into the tunnel. Click on the 'Tunnel Map' near the 'Map' Icon. After you into a dark tunnel, click on the light.
12. Removal the gear (missing on the club penguin mission 7) from Herbert's machine with your Spy Phone Tool.
13. Talk with Herbert. Fix the boiler. Give the gear to Gary.
Here is the mission 8 video cheats: