Club Penguin Mission 9 Cheats
Club Penguin Mission 9 Cheats can help you finish mission 9 - Operation: Spy & Seek. This is a special mission to track down Herbert. You should gather intelligence on Herbert's whereabouts and find out Herbert's plans as much as possible. Placing three tracking devices to help Gary to locate Herbert by tracking the signal of the Spy Phone. One as high as possible, one as low as possible and one out at sea.
Here is words guide for mission 9:
1. Talk with G. Take the three tracking devices, the duck and the map on the wall.
2. Go to the Ski Village and into the Ski Lodge. Talk with the penguins who playing Find Four game.
3. Find out the missing pieces, look around the Ski Lodge and go to upstairs to find out more pieces. Pick up the string on the floor.
4. Give all pieces to the penguins. Go to the Forest and pick up the piece of wood then put it and the map, the string and a tracking device together.
5. Go to the Mountain, put your new tracking device on the guidepost.
6. Go to the Dock, talk with the penguin and help him start the biscuit then take away the pump.
7. Go to the Pizza and help the penguins to clean the gum.
8. Put the gum and the duck together, put the pump on the duck then hold down your left mouse button and move your mouse to blew up the rubber ducky.
9. Put a tracking device on the duck. Go to Ice Berg and put it on the sea.
10. Go to the Mine Shack and talk with the penguin. Help him figure the troughs out.
11. Click on the trough to fix it. Click on the cart then fix it too.
12. Put the last tracking device into the cart then click on it.
13. Report back to the HQ, talk with G.
14. Take the Binoculars 3000 and go to the lake behind the Ski Lodge.
15. Recover your Spy Phone, and improvise a makeshift camera. Hide it and then return to HQ.
16. Talk with G. Click on the monitor to watch through it.
Here is the video cheats for club penguin mission 9: