Club Penguin Sensei Tracker
1. This Club Penguin Sensei Tracker is very accurate, you can try to update the room and sever Sensei was seen at last. I will update this tracker everyday, and it is working forever.
2. The crowded servers during the busy time one day will be recorded by Sensei. And Sensei usually visits the less crowded servers when fewer penguins are online.
3. On Mammoth, Blizzard, and Frozen, Sensei is most usually be seen.
4. Ninja Hideout is Sensei’s favorite room. The Dojo Courtyard and inside the dojo he may choose one.
5. When Sensei visits Club Penguin, he always online except when Club Penguin support is closed. That means a server is usually not crowded get crowded suddenly.
6. On the far left of Sensei’s autographed background there is a free gift button, click it if you find Sensei on the Club Penguin.
7. Sensei is really so crowded when he is on line that you can through “user in room” list which is alphabetized to search him easily rather than in the room.
8. Every 15 minutes servers changed one time. So you must to find Sensei fast and update this page.
9. Sensei may be on multiple severs simultaneously. Because once I found Sensei appear on 3 separate servers at the same time.
10. It’s need a lot of patience to find Sensei. You can find Sensei easily with my Sensei Tracker.
11. Check the latest comments on this post where has Sensei’s recent update. If you have done that please comment here.
12. At the Club Penguin you can chat with other penguins about tracking Sensei.